Other Observatories in Aras de los Olmos and surroundings
In Aras de los Olmos there are several astronomical observatories. In addition to the professional observatory of the University of Valencia (OAO) and the Planetarium, there are two other observatories:
- The Observatorio de la Cambra (OLC): (https://obslacambra.blogspot.com/2018), located in the city centre, and.
- The Astronomical Observatory of the Valencian Astronomy Association (CAAT): (https://www.astroava.org), http://www.astroava.org), located on the Muela de Santa Catalina hill.
In addition, three other neighbouring observatories
- The professional observatory of the CEFCA, the Centre for Physics Studies of the Cosmos of Aragón (OAJ): (https://www.cefca.es) in Javalambre, Arcos de las Salinas.
- The Cosmofísica educational observatory in Titaguas (http://escuelacosmofisica.com/)
- The Astronomical Observatory Alto Negro de La Yesa (https://layesa.es).
All of them make up the Los Serranos-Javalambre astronomical park.