In compliance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of April 27, 2016 (hereinafter RGPD), Fundación el Olmo discloses this Policy regarding the treatment and protection of personal data.
1.- Responsible for the treatment
THE EL OLMO FOUNDATION, with address at Plaza del Ayuntamiento, 7 de Aras de los Olmos (46179) – Valencia and the web address https://fundacionelolmo.org and dependent domains such as www.bighistory.es, via email email@example.com
Contact phone: (+34) 962 102 001
2.- How do we obtain your personal data?
On the websites owned by FUNDACIÓN EL OLMO we collect your personal data mainly when:
- The user voluntarily provides themto request information about our products and services (i) by contacting us through fundacionelolmo.org and its subdomains (hereinafter independent website) such as www.bighistory.es, from our telephone, or (ii) registering in the forms that you can find in the account(s) you have created in the different social networks.
- You provide them to us when contracting our services.
- Download free content offered by THE EL OLMO FOUNDATION on the website and/or participate in any advertising or promotional action/event organized/coordinated/sponsored by THE EL OLMO FOUNDATION, including those managed through a specific site such as bighistory.es.
- You subscribe to our Newsletter.
The user guarantees that the data provided by any of these channels is true, exact, complete and up-to-date, being responsible for any direct or indirect damage or loss that may be caused as a result of breach of such obligation.
The personal data of the user of our website will be processed for the following purposes:
- Formalize a contractual relationship with THE EL OLMO FOUNDATION by contracting its products and services on any of its websites.
- Respond to requests for information and/or queries made by the user. The data processed for this purpose will be kept until the request for information and/or query has been answered.
- Keep the user informed, including by electronic means, about the news, products and services of THE EL OLMO FOUNDATION and dependent services.
- Downloading the free content offered by THE EL OLMO FOUNDATION on the website, as well as enabling the user to participate in the activities proposed therein. In this case, THE EL OLMO FOUNDATION will also use the user’s data to keep them informed, including by electronic means, about the news, products and services of THE EL OLMO FOUNDATION and dependent sites.
The user knows and accepts that the downloading of free content offered on the website and/or the user’s participation in activities proposed therein, are compulsorily conditional on full initial acceptance of the aforementioned purpose. In case of not accepting such condition, the user must refrain from downloading the free content offered on the website and/or participating in the activities on it.
The legal basis of each of the exposed treatments is the following:
- “Execution of a contract”: this is the legal basis that enables us to carry out the following processing of your personal data:
- Give course and manage queries that the user can make us by any means (our website, by telephone, via social networks, etc.) such as: request to subscribe to a Newsletter or download free content offered by THE EL OLMO FOUNDATION , registration and/or participation in activities, advertising/promotional event organized by THE EL OLMO FOUNDATION through its dependent domains such as www.bighistory.es.
- Formalize service provision contract.
- “Compliance with a legal obligation”: This is the legal basis that enables us to carry out the following processing of your personal data:
- Meet the requirements of Public Administrations, Judicial Bodies and State Security Forces.
- Compliance with legal obligations (tax, commercial, money laundering, protection of personal data, etc.)
- “Consent of the interested party”: this is the legal basis that enables us to carry out the following processing of your personal data, without in any case its revocation conditioning the management of your requests or the commercial relationship that unites us:
- Carry out, by post, telephone or electronically, informative, commercial and promotional communications related to the products and services offered by THE EL OLMO FOUNDATION and its dependent domains as www.bighistory.es.
- Manage your registration and/or participation in any advertising or promotional action/event organized/coordinated/sponsored by THE EL OLMO FOUNDATION and its dependent domains such as www.bighistory.es.
- Prepare commercial profiles based on the information provided by the user, which would allow us to offer products and services according to their needs/interests, as well as send personalized communications.
- “Legitimate interest”: this is the legal basis that enables us to attend to information requirements through the web.
The data may be communicated to the following third-party recipients: Public Administrations for the fulfillment of legal obligations and banking entities for the management of collections and payments. They may also be communicated to the following categories of managers: Providers of electronic communications, office automation, hosting, housing, computer maintenance, management, accounting, auditing, advice and legal representation. Said managers may be located in the United States and adhered to Privacy Shield – Decision (EU) 2016/1250 of the Commission, of July 12, 2016.
6.- How long will we keep your data?
Your personal data will be kept by THE EL OLMO FOUNDATION and its dependent domains as www.bighistory.es for the time necessary to fulfill the purpose for which they were collected.
If your data is used for several purposes that require us to keep it for different periods of time, we will apply the longest retention period. In that case we will limit access to your data only for the purpose for which they are kept.
- In the case of using your personal data for those purposes whose legitimating basis is your consent, we will keep your data active until it is revoked, or you exercise your rights of suppression or opposition to the treatment, or in an earlier period if we consider that they have no longer necessary to develop commercial actions, either because they are not adequate, pertinent or outdated.
- In the case of using your personal data for purposes whose legitimate basis is the execution of a contract, we will keep your data active for the duration of the contractual relationship and up to a maximum of 10 years after it has ended.
- In the case of using your personal data for purposes whose legitimate basis is the fulfillment of a legal obligation, we will keep your data for the periods required by the specific regulations that are applicable (tax, commercial, money laundering, protection of personal data). , etc.).
- In the case of using your personal data for purposes whose legitimizing basis is legitimate interest, we will keep your data active as long as we maintain our legitimate interest.
The user can exercise the following rights before THE EL OLMO FOUNDATION:
- Right of access to your personal data to know which ones are being processed and the processing operations carried out with them.
- Right to rectify any inaccurate personal data.
- Right to delete your personal data, when this is possible.
- Right to request the limitation of the processing of your personal data when the accuracy, legality or necessity of data processing is in doubt, in which case, we may keep them for the exercise or defense of claims.
- Right to the portability of your personal data, when the legal basis that enables us to process it is indicated in section 4, including the contractual relationship or consent.
- Right to oppose the processing of your personal data, when the legal basis that enables us to process it is indicated in section 4, including legitimate interest. For these purposes, we will stop processing your data unless we have a compelling legitimate interest or for the formulation, exercise or defense of claims.
- Right to revoke your consent at any time.
Similarly, in the processing of user data whose legitimacy is based on the consent given by the user, the user has the right to withdraw said consent at any time, without affecting the legality of the processing based on prior consent. upon his withdrawal.
To exercise such rights, the user can send their request to the Plaza del Ayuntamiento, 7 de Aras de los Olmos (46179) – Valencia or to the email address firstname.lastname@example.org
In any case, the user has the right to file a claim with the corresponding control authority if deemed appropriate.
8.- Ticket purchase
Tickets are sold through the Entradium platform, on its website: https://entradium.com/
The Big History website (www.bighistory.es) does not store any user data regarding the purchase of tickets.
To learn more about Entradium’s Purchase Conditions, visit its website: https://entradium.com/es/legal